I enjoy anwering the questions posted @ Booking Through Thursday. I have not been over there in a few weeks... so I will answer two questions.
So … the books that you own (however many there may be) … do you display them proudly right there in plain sight for all the world to see? (At least the world that comes into your living room.)
Or do you keep them tucked away in your office or bedroom or library or closet or someplace less “public?”
I would love to display all my books in my living room proudly, but I don't have a bookshelf big enough to do that. I have a few on display in my living room. I have three very tall bookshelves in my office and need at least three more because some of my books are on the floor. I definitely consider my office a library as well.
Series? Or Stand-alone books?
Has a bibliophile I love both and always will! I remember my first series of books that I really got into were the Sweet Valley High Books as a teenager. I have fond memoires of that series! I had the whole collection! I had to read them in order. I loved the fact that each book had a number on it.-:) Now I have two favorite series that I have posted my thoughts on plenty of times. The Madaris Family Series and The Westmoreland Family Series both by Brenda Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment